2019 model updates help

I'm waiting to see what the face-lift model has and then compare deals as the current bikes should start to be discounted or so I'm told.
I seem to have my cake and eat it at the moment but my gut feel is to buy the proven one and look again in three years.

At least you will have something to moan about for 3 years, I bought the 2017 GS for the same reason............:D

Garry I have a 2017 and also look forward what autumn brings...Probably after a year to make sure that there are no bugs to work out I'll get me one of those exciting 150hp GS bikes we all waited for so long...:thumb Maybe even with a 17 wheel version right from the factory ?
BUT I must say after the SW-update on my bike I'm happy enough with it to say the new one must bring a real power upgrade to make the upgrade worthwhile !
No need to Hilltop it to say at least...;)

I agree, we can't always keep waiting to see what the next model is and I think the 150bhp 17" wheel is still a year away so I guess we might be just looking at new colours and the new screen as per the RT? If that's the case then it's a new Rallye for the better price. Anything will be new vs my 15 TE anyway.
Cheers

Garry I'm with you that you can always keep waiting...I waited 4 long years for the LC-ADV in triple black just to found out that the new tranny really shifts not any better than the old one when hot in the first 3 gears...;)
But when they get 150 hp the wait for another new one is definitely over...:thumb
And yes I would bet anything that in spring 2019 the upgraded GS/RT will have a more powerful engine with new heads/intake cam system and hopefully also a bump in displacement !
Hopefully they get their heads out of their corporate asses and make it 150hp instead of 135-140...and then give us 5 more every 2 years or so...:rob
We'll know more soon...:thumby:

I tried to buy a bum basic Rallye two weeks back.... none in stock... and could not order as lead time is three months for a special build I was told....this takes us to August..and the shutdown.....

The sales guys just shrugged and said nothing they could do as MY19 would be in build from September.... new model I ask? Could neither confirm or deny he shrugged....

Plenty of TE’s around..... but £5k more...

New model after August i predict! Oh my dealer told me anyway!!!

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

Major new models are nearly always introduced at a big bike show followed by press launches so I can’t see it being here after the summer shut down

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Even if it does appear at EIMCA later this year it will not arrive at dealers until the following year model launches in March , more likely it will be a 2020 model by which time it will be fully developed and problem free !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom