Sena 10U nav 5 and Samsung phone

desertyellow

Reaction score
I “upgraded” to a Sena 10U from a 20S .my set up is Samsung A5(2017) BMW sat nav 5 .
Id like to use the nav5 as the hub so I can use the wonderwheel to call home! The problem is the connection keeps dropping. If I use the Sena as a hub everything works ok but it’s a pain to make a phone call as the remote doesn’t fit anywhere convenient on my R1200R handlebars.
Has anyone else got this problem?

No problem fitting the remote to the grips on either my 1150GS or 1200GSA, so much easier than stabbing away at the units mounted on the side of a helmet.

That’s as maybe but the biggest problem is the connection dropping!

Possibly the problem is the Nav 5, I use a Garmin 390 & have had problems with the connection dropping when using it as a hub for the phone. No just connect the phone direct to the 10u and do without the voice prompts from the 390.

I haven’t got a Sena fitted yet although I have got one, an SMH10. Currently using a Samsung Galaxy which is connected to my Nav V which in turn is connected to the Scala Q3. Only thing I seem to have a problem with is when I receive a call the headset doesn’t ring, I only get a visual notification on the Nav V, could be a settings thing?

Back
Top Bottom