Another good customer service story

Prawnini

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
I bought a Nav 6 from Vines in May last year, I have had nothing but problems with it. Until yesterday I have had 3 new units but they all were not fit for purpose let alone the mahusive price.

Each time I went back to Vines they said they had spoken to Garmin, updated my unit and gave it back, I even felt it might have been the bike interface so bought a new one last week. It was still playing up......

Yesterday I got a full refund from Keith in parts, Garmin claimed I had to purchase the speed cameras but BMW say it was free.

I finally lost patience and Keith helped me get a full refund that BMW were reluctant to give, many thanks Keith.

Really happy with my new Tom Tom Rider 420 purchased from this parish, the Rider 550 will be acquired when its released in a few days time.

Garmin is Shit, I thank you for wasting my money as the TFT does all the other stuff very well.

i must admit i will be looking seriously at the new tom tom when it is out

You also having problems with your 6?

only that do a ride or go on a ride and end up somewhere and try to get a spontaneous twisty route back is impossible with the garmin,i usally get a tom tom owner to lead back using their twisty routes and they are very good,also route planning on the pc is supposedly easier on the tom tom

I had problems with mine with mine and Garmin agreed to swap it through Chester Motorrad.

New one seems fine...

Seems that Garmin aren't that good nowadays what with the Nav 6 problems and the well known 590/595 charging problems.

Back
Top Bottom