Rev'it Fanboy

deksawyer

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Not really, but I've just realised that the last few bits of biking gear that I've kept (after trying loads) has ended up being a bit of a Rev'it biking wardrobe.

Started with Cayenne Pro gloves last year - no nonsense thin summer leather gloves. Love them. Really love them!

Tried 2 pairs of Discovery boots, but the sizing was WAY off. Sent both pairs back. Still looking...

After faffing about with some Klim, Scott and Dane trousers, I've settled with Poseidon GTX trousers - could do with an upgrade to support braces or even a belt, but were great in the hot weather we had yesterday.

Next was a pair of boots to cover all bases....biking and a bit of casual. Went for the Scout H2O. Great in the heat yesterday...wet weather testing to come. Easy on/off and instantly comfortable.

Finally, I wanted a pair of denim style jeans, again, for a bit of casual style biking. Ended up with a pair of Memphis H2O jeans. A bit low in the waist to be honest, although you only notice this when walking about - great on the bike. Still feel a bit stiff..time will tell.

I genuinely haven't pin-pointed Rev'it as my brand of choice and only tied the link together after I'd received the jeans today, and apart from the Discovery boots and possibly yet, the Memphis jeans, everything has been A1 out of the box.

A bit of a perceived trendy brand perhaps and I avoided them for years, but the proof is in the pudding and most of the pudding is damn tasty. :rob

No real point to this thread I guess, apart from giving prospective buyers a heads up...I'm sure other peeps here like the brand as well. BTW, I'm not affiliated with Rev'it in any way, but would accept any free gear they wanted to send me!! Same with most brands.

D.

I've started buying the stuff over the last year or so.
One of the things that attracted me to them in the first place was that most of their pants are available in short sizes.
My local dealer has a "no buy no problem" thing going on.........in that they will order stuff in several sizes to try on and if none of them suit....no problem.
I bought a Rev'it Chronos mesh Goretex jacket last year and it's becoming my jacket of choice, even through the winter........it comes with a stand alone 3 layer GTX inner jacket.

Sent from a U11

I've had a pair of Rev'it trews and winter waterproof gloves for 12 years now. Both still in great condition and still waterproof. I would highly recommend the brand based on my experience.

After years of Rukka stuff, I’m a convert to Rev’it gear. Now have virtually all Rev’it gear, Discovery boots, Dominator GTX jacket and Trouser, Dominator gtx waterproof gloves and Cayenne Pro Gloves. Found it all to be superb kit. Going to sell my Rev’it Defender Pro GTX jacket and trousers, and get the mesh Cayenne kit for hot summer days.

Balanced it out a bit with an Axo Dolman jacket in green. Brilliant bit of kit and great service from Freestyle.

Axo-Olive-Green-2018-Dolman-Motorcycle-Waterproof-Jacket-0-e15e8-L.jpg

D.

After years of Rukka stuff, I’m a convert to Rev’it gear. Now have virtually all Rev’it gear, Discovery boots, Dominator GTX jacket and Trouser, Dominator gtx waterproof gloves and Cayenne Pro Gloves. Found it all to be superb kit. Going to sell my Rev’it Defender Pro GTX jacket and trousers, and get the mesh Cayenne kit for hot summer days.

I'm similar.

Kit of choice is the Rev It Dominator GTX jacket and gloves.But I did find the armour in the pants a bit hard so have worn their Memphis H2O jeans for the last few years.

Just bought a pair of Rokker Revolution jeans which will probably get used more in future.But Rev It kit is brilliant !

Rev’it seem to make some top-notch gear, but another name to look out for is “Dane”

They appear to be of similar design to Rukka, But a lot cheaper.

One of the qualifiers for Dane, is that they make clothing with Armacor and Goretex........ Two names who do not allow their product to be built in to crap clothing.

Al

Rev’it seem to make some top-notch gear, but another name to look out for is “Dane”

They appear to be of similar design to Rukka, But a lot cheaper.

One of the qualifiers for Dane, is that they make clothing with Armacor and Goretex........ Two names who do not allow their product to be built in to crap clothing.

Al

Dane get good reviews.
I think Simon W has been wearing their stuff for a while,obviously gratis but he seems to rate it.

Will look at Dane as I’m after some pants, I have some HG goretex and Armacor but while they are a just right fit, one pie too many and they’ll struggle plus no room for anything thicker than a pair of longjohns when it gets colder.

Back
Top Bottom