image.jpg
    244.1 KB · Views: 421
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    244.7 KB · Views: 374
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    248.6 KB · Views: 377
These seats are £365 sterling new which equals €430 plus postage to Ireland another €30

Yeah right . your well out on the exchange rate mate. BTW, its now second hand so half the price of a new one is more like it.

Yeah right . your well out on the exchange rate mate. BTW, its now second hand so half the price of a new one is more like it.
If you use PayPal to buy this kind of gear online, which most of us do........Paddy's estimation of the price is probably spot on.
Punching a currency change into Google has no bearing of the real world (especially according to PayPal)

Sent from a U11

If you use PayPal to buy this kind of gear online, which most of us do........Paddy's estimation of the price is probably spot on.
Punching a currency change into Google has no bearing of the real world (especially according to PayPal)

Sent from a U11

Thats interesting to know as Im currently looking at german sites for a new Rukka jacket.

Thats interesting to know as Im currently looking at german sites for a new Rukka jacket.
You will find that you're £stg won't be worth as many euros that you where led to believe by Google or your bank.
(I think PayPal get their exchange rates from the Bank of Narnia)

Sent from a U11

I sat my on 1200 for the first time in a month earlier. I've been riding the r850r for the most part.

I've got the same seat on mine, albeit an earlier model. OMG. Such a comfortable seat. A must do upgrade.

I sat my on 1200 for the first time in a month earlier. I've been riding the r850r for the most part.

I've got the same seat on mine, albeit an earlier model. OMG. Such a comfortable seat. A must do upgrade.

Same here. I've had Sargents on my DL1000 V-Strom, 1150GS, 1100GS, 1150GSA and now my 1200GS. Wouldn't be without a Sargent saddle.

did 470km on the GS over 2 days at the weekend.. Sargent seat under me.. no problem with aches or pains..

best investment for your bike.. and your butt!! :thumb2

Using TorFX that’s gong to cost me 318 GBP plus shipping to UK - call me crazy but I’ll buy a new one with a warranty for a few quid more. Crazy pricing no matter what condition.

Lads, if you're unhappy with Paddy's pricing and you're interested in buying it....... PM Paddy with your concerns and maybe come to a compromise that you're both happy with.
If you're not interested in buying it.......all that you are doing is pissing all over someone's for sale thread.

Have a bump Paddy.

Sent from a U11

Lads, if you're unhappy with Paddy's pricing and you're interested in buying it....... PM Paddy with your concerns and maybe come to a compromise that you're both happy with.
If you're not interested in buying it.......all that you are doing is pissing all over someone's for sale thread.

And which d'ya think it's likely to be :augie
Especially as it doesn't come with a warranty....

Another bump Keith & fcuk the begrudgers :aidan

I've been keeping an eye on prices for the various makes of comfort seat i.e Sargent, Tourtaech and Wunderlich and have seen them go for as little as £140(opportunity missed), £201 just finished on Sunday night on ebay(Sargent Low) and there is a Touratech one on ebay at the moment for £250. I am in the market for one, but at this price including the exchange rate it would be £321 (the bank will give you approx £1.00-€1.09 today) plus postage to Belfast. I really hope you get your asking price but for me the realistic price would be €250-€270 plus postage.

GLWS.

Stopped off in Adare last night - was approached by 2 shady looking characters - they tried to sell me eight legs of venison for €350.
Do you think that's too dear? :aidan

Stopped off in Adare last night - was approached by 2 shady looking characters - they tried to sell me eight legs of venison for €350.
Do you think that's too dear? :aidan

Were they at a stag party? :augie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom