Cymarc windshield support brackets a must

Deleted account 191119001

Reaction score
Having seen how even that small screen on my GS shakes at certain speeds, I put a pair of Cymarc brackets on, well it probably saved me a ton of future cash, as I could imagine a bigger screen on the bike for touring bending back and snapping those plastic brackets behind the screen, great stuff Mark, decent price and great quality, you can even see the small screen wobbling in one of our members videos below, not sure what speed he was doing........:augie

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CFV1qA_JiH8&feature=youtu.be

http://www.cymarcbikeparts.co.uk/r1...hening-brackets-x28pairx29-in-black-140-p.asp

I have the Wunderlich touring screen fitted, without the (frequently recommended) Cymarc brackets. 10,000 miles in and nothing broken yet.

Maybe I just don't go quickly enough...

;)

I have the Wunderlich touring screen fitted, without the (frequently recommended) Cymarc brackets. 10,000 miles in and nothing broken yet.

Maybe I just don't go quickly enough...

;)

Not saying it will break Richard, just worrying seeing it flexing, would not like it breaking off at high speed, hence the brackets, it is purely my own opinion of the brackets.

Not saying it will break Richard, just worrying seeing it flexing, would not like it breaking off at high speed, hence the brackets, it is purely my own opinion of the brackets.

To be fair Bob, lots of bods say the same and it definitely does move around at speed.

Do the brackets mean you can adjust the screen on the mover? Anything about about 40mph and the wind pressure means no chance of adjusting mine...

To be fair Bob, lots of bods say the same and it definitely does move around at speed.

Do the brackets mean you can adjust the screen on the mover? Anything about about 40mph and the wind pressure means no chance of adjusting mine...

Nope you cannot adjust the screen on the move, basically the 2 brackets lock the screen in place with a thumbscrew, so set is as you nee for the ride, and if you need a change in height, you must stop.

Richard - you can adjust on the fly - just need to put the cruise control on.....

Back
Top Bottom