June 23-24 – Kells

June 29-30 – Enniskillen

July 7-8 – Skerries 100

July 14-15 – Walderstown

July 21-22 – Faugheen

July 27-28 – Armoy

August 7-11 – Ulster Grand Prix

September 8-9 – Killalane

I am thinking of popping over and doing a few days in the NW corner / West side of Ireland and thought might look to take in a "day at the races', but other than the NW200 no experience of these other road races.
Thinking July - August time.
Anyone got any first hand recommendations to make or advice about these events would be much appreciated.

thanks

K

Road racing Ireland

All good days out, I will try to make most of them. Skerries, Kells and Killalane are nearly local for me.

yes a few of us will be going over for the nw500,i have been going for a good few years now,i love the weekend ,the racing the food the drink and the northern ireland folk , bloody great weekend in port rush :thumb

The Tandragee 100 is my local race and for quite a few years now I have helped finish off the course preparations on the Friday then marshalled on the Saturday and plan on being involved again this year.

If you want the best views of the racing volunteer as a marshall and enjoy an experience quite unlike any other.

I'll be doing Cookstown, Tandragee, NW200, Armoy and UGP in that order. Heading to France on the 7th July so may find time to call at the Skerries on the way to the boat. They are all great in there own right and well worth a visit.

Back
Top Bottom