Lost key.

I have tiles on several things. Because the bike was brand new I hadn't got around to putting the tile (which i already had:blast) on the key.

Sounds like the devils curse at the moment, however do not like tiles as you cannot change the battery, robbing toerags

There used to be a device you attached to your keys, and if you whistled it whistled back.

They make Bluetooth dongles for keys these days some with a group discovery type thing, so anyone that has the app running that passes the key it will flag up on yours.

Armchair, down the side of the cushion and through the torn lining to the bottom...... not to be discovered until you are moving house or bringing the old suite of furniture to the tip!
I drive them mad about hanging up the keys in this house.... too much pain when they get lost. (Vauxhall Cavalier with aftermarket immobiliser btw)

I drive them mad about hanging up the keys in this house.... )

On behalf of the Allied Institute of House Burglars, we would like to thank you for keeping all your keys in one place.
Preferably in open sight.

Regards

Nick Itanscarper.
President AIHB

So, 6 weeks after I’m promised a key within 7-10 days I (again) chase Laguna Ashford. After a couple of tries I get an message today to say the key order has been processed.

It’s perfectly clear that if I hadn’t called them yesterday the order would never have been made and still be sat here waiting for them

Yes keith, I know I ordered from the wrong dealer :blast

So, 6 weeks after I’m promised a key within 7-10 days I (again) chase Laguna Ashford. After a couple of tries I get an message today to say the key order has been processed.

It’s perfectly clear that if I hadn’t called them yesterday the order would never have been made and still be sat here waiting for them

Should order an extra one, just in case....................

John, this is spectacularly piss poor customer service and should be reported to KTM UK....Laguna have failed you, so the whole debacle needs to be put right, whether that’s a full refund or a bike that functions as it’s supposed to.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

John, this is spectacularly piss poor customer service and should be reported to KTM UK....Laguna have failed you, so you the whole debacle needs to be put right, whether that’s a full refund or a bike that functions as it’s supposed to.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Already in touch with KTM:thumb2

I was in there a week or two ago and a guy got on a loaner KTM whilst his was being serviced. He was just about to start it up and ride off when I pointed out it had no plates on it.
He wasn't a happy bunny either.

Coincidentally, I was at Jim Aime in Braintree today getting my annual first service. I joked with them that Laguna was 15 minutes from my door (if that), but that I still chose to ride all the way to them.

Very helpful as always, I mentioned that there was a knock in the front end and that I thought the head race bearings might need nipping up, which has been resolved perfectly, and one of the guys helped me set up the my-ride satnav thing in a few minutes.

Bit of a pain to get to, but worth it once a year ... :thumb2

Back
Top Bottom