Are you all wankers?

My money I’ve honestly earned to spend on what the feck I like and is none of your business. So take your insults and shove em where the sun don’t shine ya miserable attention seeking twat .

Don't sit on the fence Old Codger ... just say it as it is :thumb

:beerjug:

Did you really get a German Nazi Staff bike Hilltopped, whatever the fuck that means, you shall have to explain it to me.

Suspect it may go over your head :duck: but happy to try one day :D

I had a genius in vehicle electronics, explain sagem fuel injection to me.....I thought that to be very rudimentary in the grand scheme....:D

Canbus is a piece of piss to understand, so it can`t be that complicated.:thumb

Not doubting your ability to understand the technical side of it more that you seem to have a conceptual problem with why anyone would want to try and improve/spend money on the "German Nazi Staff Bike" ;)

Not doubting your ability to understand the technical side of it more that you seem to have a conceptual problem with why anyone would want to try and improve/spend money on the "German Nazi Staff Bike" ;)

Conceptual Problems....
We have argued that the concept of attributable fraction requires separation into the concepts of excess fraction, etiologic fraction, and incidence-density fraction. ... For these reasons, care is needed in deciding which (if any) of the concepts is appropriate for a particular application.

Now that has me fucked.....

Conceptual Problems....
We have argued that the concept of attributable fraction requires separation into the concepts of excess fraction, etiologic fraction, and incidence-density fraction. ... For these reasons, care is needed in deciding which (if any) of the concepts is appropriate for a particular application.

Now that has me fucked.....

.............now you are just over thinking it. I just do what I fancy and leave it at that :beerjug:

Back
Top Bottom