New toy

Yogibear69

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Just got me a new toy (second Harley). its a 48 but had some artwork on the tank. Its not a GS but a very fun toy for the sunny days

Attachments

• harley.JPG
    harley.JPG
    147 KB · Views: 428
Nice that..... I’ll give the seat till September.....

Nice but I bet those short shots are loud. And is that Yogi Bear on the fuel tank? :)

Yes guys, sunny days only. So far the seat is ok, done about 50 miles and it starts for get a bit hard but have lowered the back down so working on the principal that i have added the travel back in on the seat. The pipes are very loud but people notice you coming so don't know if that's not a bad thing.
And the tank, well yes

Attachments

• harley 2.jpg
    harley 2.jpg
    81.1 KB · Views: 389
Yes guys, sunny days only. So far the seat is ok, done about 50 miles and it starts for get a bit hard but have lowered the back down so working on the principal that i have added the travel back in on the seat. The pipes are very loud but people notice you coming so don't know if that's not a bad thing.
And the tank, well yes

The pipes.....I have lost count of the times they have alerted other road users to my presence, I do think my pipes are too loud and experimented with baffles this weekend, only to realise that baffles are shite and should be consigned to the bin of the great wanker in the sky.
I will continue to run open pipes with no baffles, as they have provided me with greater safety in my opinion, those that disagree will be deemed too old and executed in a fashion that will suit (beaten senseless with a foam hammer in a soundproofed room, may take some time) So leave the pipes.....The tank though, find out who desecrated it with a cheap marker pen and knee cap them, you will be doing them a favour in the long run...

thanks guy, it is nice to have a "special" bike and ill see how i get on with the saddle, watch this space ;-)

Back
Top Bottom