Trouble fitting Jesse 45L top box with Jesse quick release mount 1150GSA

Burge1150GSA

Reaction score
Hi,

I have just bought a Jesse top box (45L) quick release mount as the previous tool compartment mount also Jesse has cracked and failed on welds.

The quick release mount plates were supplied by The Adventure Bike Shop in Suffolk UK and they had the mount delivered to Sydney very quickly. Unfortunately the mount kit came without install instructions and I can't work out how to fit the thing and I am a bit worried the brackets aren't the right ones.

Frustratingly neither Jesse or The Adventure Bike Shop in the UK can supply install instructions.

Can anyone help? Its on 2006 1150 GSA.

Burge.

I have photos but couldn't attach them to this post.

Hi,

I have just bought a Jesse top box (45L) quick release mount as the previous tool compartment mount also Jesse has cracked and failed on welds.

The quick release mount plates were supplied by The Adventure Bike Shop in Suffolk UK and they had the mount delivered to Sydney very quickly. Unfortunately the mount kit came without install instructions and I can't work out how to fit the thing and I am a bit worried the brackets aren't the right ones.

Frustratingly neither Jesse or The Adventure Bike Shop in the UK can supply install instructions.

Can anyone help? Its on 2006 1150 GSA.

Burge.

I have photos but couldn't attach them to this post.

try for the pictures again, easy when done once, make sure your reply is "go advanced" or the first wee attachment icon isn't there

Attachments

• pictures 1.JPG
    pictures 1.JPG
    42.4 KB · Views: 112
  • pictures 2.JPG
    pictures 2.JPG
    70.1 KB · Views: 112
Photos attached of the brackets supplied

Thanks

Burge

Attachments

• IMG_0922.jpg
    IMG_0922.jpg
    240.9 KB · Views: 104
  • IMG_0923.jpg
    IMG_0923.jpg
    244.6 KB · Views: 109
The answer to this problem was that I had been sent the plate for a triumph so no wonder I could work out how to fit to a BMW.

Back
Top Bottom