Possible Relocate to Aberdeen

Just be aware that if you end up near the coast you'll need to budget for a big coat, hat and gloves, for July and August.
The rest of the year you'll need warmer versions of the above.
I worked in the area for a couple of years, based in an office in the City, and visiting the sites between Banff & Stonehaven. A very underrated area of coastline. Just a bit chilly at times!
The bypass work was just commencing when I left, and when its eventually finished should improve traffic flow dramatically.

Just be aware that if you end up near the coast you'll need to budget for a big coat, hat and gloves, for July and August.
The rest of the year you'll need warmer versions of the above.
I worked in the area for a couple of years, based in an office in the City, and visiting the sites between Banff & Stonehaven. A very underrated area of coastline. Just a bit chilly at times!
The bypass work was just commencing when I left, and when its eventually finished should improve traffic flow dramatically.

:D Doesn't bode well for someone who suffers from SAD...:blast

Yeh I'm thinking more inland TBH, I like to visit the coast but don't really want to live near it...

:D Doesn't bode well for someone who suffers from SAD...:blast

Yeh I'm thinking more inland TBH, I like to visit the coast but don't really want to live near it...

But Oooo, the summer nightssssssssssssss (are very long)!

If Stonehaven is too expensive look at Inverbervie, nice location and easy to get to the south side of town

I've found somewhere that looks nice in Monymusk..... maybe a bit far out tho, and looks surprisingly cheap..

plus the darling wife has told the company the offer needs to be tweaked :blast

I've found somewhere that looks nice in Monymusk..... maybe a bit far out tho, and looks surprisingly cheap..

plus the darling wife has told the company the offer needs to be tweaked :blast

Quite a few New Builds in Monymusk but it looks pleasant. Kemnay is good too. But I thought you were going to be working on the south side of the city?

I'm not, she is...:D

I fancy a bit rural, but she's being all practical about schools etc.

The reality is that even from the City centre, you're only half an hour to being in a very rural area.
And only a couple of hours to get to civilisation down here.

Back
Top Bottom