Rack for a 790 Duke

Stevie4scoops

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
I know it's going to totally spoil the look of my 790 but I need a rack so I can fit my top box when needed.

Givi are not replying to messages via their website so does anyone know when a rack will be avalable for the 790?

I rode mine for the first time toay and my back got covered in shit so it needs a hugger and front mudguard extender to.

Any info would be much appreciated.

Thanks

I know it's going to totally spoil the look of my 790 but I need a rack so I can fit my top box when needed.

Givi are not replying to messages via their website so does anyone know when a rack will be avalable for the 790?

I rode mine for the first time toay and my back got covered in shit so it needs a hugger and front mudguard extender to.

Thanks

I think even Givi must be sat their at the end of your emails thinking "what sort of ****** wants to put a top box on a 790" :eek: :D

Andres

Thanks

Someone like SW Motech would be more likely to make one than GIVI but even that is unlikely I reckon . Give Motohaus a call and get them to pose the question.

But please do not even think about fitting a bloody top box ! It’s a bigger crime than fitting a Wings shorty !!!

Someone like SW Motech would be more likely to make one than GIVI but even that is unlikely I reckon . Give Motohaus a call and get them to pose the question.

But please do not even think about fitting a bloody top box ! It’s a bigger crime than fitting a Wings shorty !!!

I know it’ll look shit but means I can use it for much more than going for a blast. I hate having to carry my helmet in town.

I know it’ll look shit but means I can use it for much more than going for a blast. I hate having to carry my helmet in town.

So take a rolltop bag, lock your helmet to the bike with a cable lock and keep it dry in the bag. If it’s dry then feed the cable through the sleeve of your jacket and lock that up at the same time. I’ve been to countless race meetings on sports bikes and left my crash helmet locked to the bike all day doing that.

Don’t put a top box on the bike or Melch will hunt you down and dismember you :rob

So take a rolltop bag, lock your helmet to the bike with a cable lock and keep it dry in the bag. If it’s dry then feed the cable through the sleeve of your jacket and lock that up at the same time. I’ve been to countless race meetings on sports bikes and left my crash helmet locked to the bike all day doing that.

Don’t put a top box on the bike or Melch will hunt you down and dismember you :rob

He'll never catch me, it's completly bonkers. Anti wheelie's a pain in the arse though

Nope.....KTM are the new BMW. It had to happen, it was inevitable. It’s only going to get worse. Admittedly I can’t think how it could get worse......but it will. :rob

Nope.....KTM are the new BMW. It had to happen, it was inevitable. It’s only going to get worse. Admittedly I can’t think how it could get worse......but it will. :rob

Actually I think I've found how it could be worse. Move over 'Twat Suit' for you have been out-twatted. Think of the worst shell suit in a northern sink estate you can imagine and add body armour.

Ladies and Gentlemen....I give you ........the Powerwear Adventure Suit...superb :D.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2018-04-26 at 19.24.05.jpg
    Screen Shot 2018-04-26 at 19.24.05.jpg
    44.2 KB · Views: 224
Actually I think I've found how it could be worse. Move over 'Twat Suit' for you have been out-twatted. Think of the worst shell suit in a northern sink estate you can imagine and add body armour.

Ladies and Gentlemen....I give you ........the Powerwear Adventure Suit...superb :D.

And pair it up with one of these

70c43b30b02b6034510b50c78d50f39f.jpeg

I think even Givi must be sat their at the end of your emails thinking "what sort of ****** wants to put a top box on a 790" :eek: :D

Andres
Have you seen the delivery date for the akra system, yet they sold 2/3rds of this year's 790.

Don't hold your breath from givi, you're not the only one getting ignored !

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Eh ? What is the delivery date ?
I was told maybe May possibly June for Akra, but if it wasn't here for end of June, then it'll be middle of august because of holidays.

Givi were asked 3 weeks ago, apparently offering to come and show them how to answer emails wasn't appreciated, one of my ex's is Italian so I phoned them and she translated for me. I thought they'd find my offer helpful, some people !

Givi haven't a clue, abridge version of 8 minutes of Italian speak.

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom