Gone back to the dark side

iandavid

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
After 3 glorious years on the XR I’m going back to a GS. The XR was becoming a widow maker or a jail card. Absolutely no regrets on what Is a fantastic bike but time to recognise that i’m getting to old for what is basically a full on sports bike with a sit up riding position.

Yes I thought the same after first taking the XR for a test ride, great bike but not for me at my stage in biking a little like the mt-10. So I took a GS out and instantly thought this is the bike for me. Dealer did say when I was making my mind up that if I purchased the XR I would be back in a couple of years to purchase a gs:beerjug:

After 3 glorious years on the XR I’m going back to a GS. The XR was becoming a widow maker or a jail card. Absolutely no regrets on what Is a fantastic bike but time to recognise that i’m getting to old for what is basically a full on sports bike with a sit up riding position.

Thought you where going Gnarley for a moment, but you can have a Gnarley also, they are good old mens bikes...................:hide:hide:hide

Thought you where going Gnarley for a moment, but you can have a Gnarley also, they are good old mens bikes...................:hide:hide:hide

Surely you meant they are good bikes for old men? Not too many 'good' old men evident in the Gnarley bar :D

I sold my gsxr 750 for the same reasons having been riding like a nana for years on it. I thought it wise to get something a little less encourageable, Having got rid I got done for speeding in my hgv a week later...karma probably.

no I didn't wot with me not being French and all...could mean huge nancy boy in old norse,dont know that either.Funny if true though!

I rode a mates 1299s Panigale the other weekend, still smiling and putting my Ducati back on the road :)

Back
Top Bottom