Average Speed Cameras being installed on A5104

Kenny

Trustworthy Scouser AND
Mod Squad
Reaction score
Toxteth scouser, made good ..now hiding on the W
Just been informed today of Average Speed Cameras being installed on A5104 so be careful if travelling from Broughton to Ponderosa.
Keep a look out for them, they are only there for our own protection !

Good idea

Looking at the quality of some of the bike riding around there and N Wales, last weekend................some riders need slowing down from themselves

I rode home that way from Aberystwyth nearly 3 weeks ago and they are already up . I was very disappointed as it was early evening , warm and dry and was looking forward to a good run home :(

They are on the left side if riding away from the Ponderosa/Llandegla and facing towards the Corwen direction,I did mention it the other day.

The whole country will be 50mph and average camera'd to death

20mph and all vehicles will have a little black box fitted which will send all driving/riding errors to the local safety (revenue raising) office so they can email the fines (invoices) to you which will be with you before you get home.

As part of the conditions of having a driving license, you will have to agree to set up a direct debit with all safety offices so they can automatically deduct fines within five minutes of each offence being committed.

It’s not easy to average 60 on an ‘A’ road in the U.K. these days.

Good idea

Looking at the quality of some of the bike riding around there and N Wales, last weekend................some riders need slowing down from themselves

Pal of mine was in a large group there last Saturday -and alluded to the same....... within the group.

I went out many years ago with a group of off duty police, on their own bikes.....

I was 110% convinced that if the front rider got it wrong, the speeds they were doing, there would be 10 bikes follow him through the same hole in the hedge....

:rolleyes:

I was along there yesterday. 50mph felt too slow, 60 I would be happy with.

I went out many years ago with a group of off duty police, on their own bikes.....

I was 110% convinced that if the front rider got it wrong, the speeds they were doing, there would be 10 bikes follow him through the same hole in the hedge....

:rolleyes:
Funny you should say that..... many years ago I saw this exact thing, they were marked police bikes though, 4 of them :D

Back
Top Bottom