Converting Miles to Kilometres ?

ferguscawley

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Hey

I recently bought a 2010 GSA from the UK. The analogue clocks are in miles with KMs in the background.

Is there anyway of converting the electronic readouts from miles to KM ? eg - Consumption, avg speed, miles to reserves etc ?

I can't see an obvious way (but I assume there must be a way of doing it)

Thanks. Fergus.

You will need to ask the dealer to do that or buy a GS-911 however as latest news is, GS-911 have still not released the update to do that.

You will need to ask the dealer to do that or buy a GS-911 however as latest news is, GS-911 have still not released the update to do that.

Ahh OK. No worries. It's not a deal-breaker anyway. Just hoped there was an easier way (like on the Japanese bikes).

I grew up on miles anyway but we've been converted to kms here a long time now (since about 2001 I think - plus i travel in Europe a bit) so kms would have been nice).

Thanks again

Ahh OK. No worries. It's not a deal-breaker anyway. Just hoped there was an easier way (like on the Japanese bikes).

I grew up on miles anyway but we've been converted to kms here a long time now (since about 2001 I think - plus i travel in Europe a bit) so kms would have been nice).

Thanks again

You can setup the satnav in KMs and have the bike in miles.................:beerjug:

Thanks again

Gs 911 Will convert fuel consumption to l/km and trip meters to km but to update speedo you will need to change the plastic backing inside ...

Sent using my nokia 3210PRO ...shock absorber rebuilder...

All digital readouts can be changed with GS911, at least they can on my R1200GS (2012).

Funny really, moved from Holland to Ireland nearly 18 years ago and had to get used to Mph Mpg etc and now they've changed it all to Km. My GSA came for the UK as well but it never crossed my mind to change the read out...think what's left of the brain is doing the conversion as standard :)

I thought the OP was talking about electronic readouts hence my reply.

Back
Top Bottom