Evenin’

Jedmeister

Reaction score
Hi All,

So, I had a R1200 GSA in 2011, sold it a couple of years later and regretted it (took me about 4 bikes to figure this out!):banghead: Whilst I like my Street Triple R for a Sunday afternoon blat, the same couldn’t be said for the others (uninspiring).

Lurked around this forum for a while but have now decided to reacquaint myself with Germany’s finest (not including beer). Hoping to be a long term member this time……now popping over to the for sale section :bounce1

Cheers,

Jed

Welcome Jed plenty of good advice on here and abuse so bring a sense of humour and a thick skin.

Welcome Jed plenty of good advice on here and abuse so bring a sense of humour and a thick skin.

Thanks for the welcome everyone......not so much thick skin, more a thick head in my case :D

Currently struggling with sticking to a budget for the new bike......started to think "for another £500, I could have that one".....five minutes later "but for another £1000, I could get that one)....etc, etc.....I momentarily went from looking at twin cams to investigating 2015 LCs........currently back searching for a TC GSA having told myself I'll save and get an LC next year!

Back
Top Bottom