Magnon & Flatdog.

Tommy Gunn

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Both have been very quiet of late.
Have any of you seen/been in contact with them?

Charles has his name down for Dent. Hope to have a beer with him there. A nice genuine chap.

So we think they're okay?
Excellent.
As has already been said 2 of the nicest old people you could wish to met. :thumb2

Both have been very quiet of late.
Have any of you seen/been in contact with them?

Oww Bill, your making me feel like some old guy who's neighbours have noticed the milks not been taken in!

All good here boys, just been focused on the business, my son joined the firm in October :coold so a change of direction for me, gone from backing out gracefully and sell off to ramping up so he can take it forward :clap

As some will know we deliver power and propulsion machinery installation services to the marine market, we're pretty much complete on HMS Queen Elizabeth and partway through HMS Prince of Wales, 5 new OPV's also for RN and just getting into the new Type 26's 8 off and 5 Type 31's :bounce1

Biking wise not had my leg over for a while, hoping to get up to Dent with Tufty, just got to decide which bike to take :augie

Did I mention I'm going to become a Grandad in October :thumb2 and half the house is demolished for new kitchen extension incorporating "living space" WTF! That's Lydia's project:eek:

Hmm, I thought this thread must be about some plucky centenarians who are still on bikes. Turns out from his profile that Magnon is 62! You're worried about the poor old thing? Jeez, I would have thought he's keeping the average age down on here!:D

Well he’s still alive:thumb

Thank you Michael. :thumb2

Oww Bill, your making me feel like some old guy who's neighbours have noticed the milks not been taken in!

Well I was worried about the Senior East Mids. Club member. :rob :D

All good here boys, just been focused on the business, my son joined the firm in October :coold so a change of direction for me, gone from backing out gracefully and sell off to ramping up so he can take it forward :clap

Excellent news.

Did I mention I'm going to become a Grandad in October :thumb2 and half the house is demolished for new kitchen extension incorporating "living space" WTF! That's Lydia's project:eek:

All sounding good. Have a great time in Dent.

Hmm, I thought this thread must be about some plucky centenarians who are still on bikes. Turns out from his profile that Magnon is 62! You're worried about the poor old thing? Jeez, I would have thought he's keeping the average age down on here!:D

Ah but the average age of the East Midlands Club section is around 30 so by comparison Magnon is positively ancient - despite still looking like a teenager.

Back
Top Bottom