What's going on ?

wrinkleyowlie

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Margaret gives up Fimber café, now Wetwang chippy has changed hands. It'll take some living up to.

Margaret gives up Fimber café, now Wetwang chippy has changed hands. It'll take some living up to.

Wetwang is still showing as Harper’s on the Harper’s web site :nenau good news Fimber is ok

Thread resurrection…

What’s going on with Fimber?
Every time I pass there, there are tables and chairs set up, but the place seems shut, regardless. Is it BYO now?

Thread resurrection…

What’s going on with Fimber?
Every time I pass there, there are tables and chairs set up, but the place seems shut, regardless. Is it BYO now?

Usually closes over winter, I've never noticed the chairs and tables out.

Usually closes over winter, I've never noticed the chairs and tables out.

Thanks - I could have sworn when I passed by yesterday they were all set out two cars at the site but no two-wheelers...just made me think.
I know Margaret told me it was her 'last year' a while back but ISTR she also said her daughter was taking up the reins? TBH I've never been back in the intervening years due to one thing and another.

Seaways stays open though, or you could go to Strawberry Fields/Squires

Called Fridaythorpe yesterday, too, battling it out for my bacon with a pack of hungry Yorkshire IAM riders - no thanks for Squires (too many power rangers), but The Motorist at Sherburn is a far nicer venue whilst NY500 at Pickering is a toot, too.

Back
Top Bottom