Votes: 32 5.7%
  • Cajasahel

Votes: 9 1.6%
  • Jesse metal boxes

Votes: 19 3.4%
  • Other

Votes: 72 12.9%

• Total voters
I went for LoneRider MotoBags. I only use panniers for tours and wanted something definitely waterproof, would/should be fine in a drop or 2 & not huge when on the Bike. With Molle attachments i can add other bags/items to them for quick access too - handy for waterproofs, water bottles, 1st aid kit etc.

Just back from 8 weeks Nairobi to Cape Town with a biker mate using LoneRider bags. What a palaver loading and unloading them. In the evening we were all in the bar with a beer before Tim had managed to extract the inner bags from the clutches of the outer bags. In the morning we were still having breakfast whilst he was outside trying to reverse the process.

Whatever the question is, those bags are definitely not the answer...

Just back from 8 weeks Nairobi to Cape Town with a biker mate using LoneRider bags. What a palaver loading and unloading them. In the evening we were all in the bar with a beer before Tim had managed to extract the inner bags from the clutches of the outer bags. In the morning we were still having breakfast whilst he was outside trying to reverse the process.

Whatever the question is, those bags are definitely not the answer...

I don't think he knows how to use them then.... it's only 3 clips to open it and pull out the inner bag!

I have always had soft luggage on previous bikes (with a top box) and I found I was always worrying about theft whilst I was out and about during the day. (I guess I'm a stresser)

When I bought the GS it came with the BMW Alloy panniers and top box and now found I worry less about theft

I have ,SHAD TR40 Terra Adventure Panniers. Which I have not used yet. Did have hard bmw panniers on my r1200rs. Now changed my bike for something lighter ( f900xr ). Shad are lighter so will have to see whether I've made the right decision

Thay seem so cheep , almost to good to be true ?
I'll send you a pic when I get home as I have these and no longer need them as my new bike came with panniers

£30 plus however you want them delivered??

Sent from my SM-S916B using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom