Motorcycle Garage Door opening remote

Buttso

Reaction score
I wanted a remote on my bike for opening the garage door when I ride toward it coming home,
most of the ones I could find werent rugged enough or waterproof.. and I had a pain having to get off the bike , and walk into the house to hit the switch to open it..

so I found this lot http://www.mo-door.com/

my Garage roller door motor wasnt listed.. so after an initial query and providing my motor vendor and model
they said they could assist. I went for the microswitch rather than the button,

but in case anyone is in the same boat... its handy to have on the bike in the rain.. which there seems to be a lot of lately. :thumb

Automatic door opener, ;)

Used to be parlance for a laser jammer lol.... :D

Basically its a remote control with a wired switch, it contacts via the radio frequency of you unit, you can make your own if you have an old remote, open the remote find the contact points and solder a fine lead and fit a push button switch, stick the remote under your seat and run the lead and switch to a desired place (hidden away) works a treat and no more thumbling in your pockets.

If you have hands free phone capability there are loads of WiFi or GSM dialler kits you can use.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I dont have the garage space to simply ride it in so getting off to open the door is no big deal. That said, a powered turntable and conveyor to swing the bike around and park it for me would be nice.

Back
Top Bottom