DrFarkoff a real gent.

luke scott

Reaction score
Guy's I've been on this site for a long time and met some really good people. This week I met DrFarkoff, he is a true gent. He had contacted me to give me heads up on a bike that was for sale. We had several discussions and yesterday I boarded the train to Belfast to buy the bike. At my final destination Jay had arrived to collect me and bring me to the dealers. He then gave the bike another once over and even checked the rear wheel nuts to make sure they were correctly torqued. The deal was done and Jay went on his way home again. This site has a community feel to it and we need to try and keep it. Thanks again jay for all your help and it was a pleasure to meet you. :thumb2

PS . . . . . .I now own a 02 1150 Adventure with tiny miles on it. :clap

I thought he was a twat when I met him...:D

Photos of bike please?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Jay's helped me out countless times.

Agree with previous posts.
Jay is a gentleman. :clap
Apart from .....

his rubber glove fetish. :eek

~~~
:green gri

well wear Luke....that bike should be wlll fit for the roads around Aughagower....:beerjug:..:beer:

Yes indeed, Jay is a thorough gent and very obliging in sharing his vast knowledge with us mere mortals.

And ..... the very best of luck with the new steed Luke, hope you have many happy miles with it.

Guess there are two guys on here who are perfect. I found jay a helpful knowledgeable and likeable friendly guy who helped me out twice.

There's only one Dr. F:beerjug: (Thank xxxx)

Back
Top Bottom