Rev-It Discovery Outdry Boots

Stephen H

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Has anyone on here got any experience of wearing these boots and how have you gone on.
There expensive boots so before I take the plunge I thought I would see what there good and bad points are.
Thanks Steve

Get at least 2 sizes bigger than you normally wear. That's all I can tell you as the 2 pairs I had, they both went back because they were too small.

D.

I wear an 8 in everything except these boots - a 9 was too small, so I have 10s which, oddly, fit well. They're very padded inside, but don't appear to be getting bigger the longer I have them. Changing was free and easy through Sportsbikeshop though, so no problem there.
The boots are awesome. Comfortable and protective on the bike, and are like a hiking boot to walk in. The boa lacing thing is brilliant - really easy to get on and off. Have a look at YouTube for a review by Mototrek.

Seadog thanks for that and I will have a look at the Mototrek on youtube.
Cheers

I’ve got a pair of these and confirm you need atleast the next size up from what you normally have. Excellent boots, comfy and very sturdy, without having to have an Offroad style boot. Haven’t used them in the wet yet, so can’t give an opinion on there waterproof capabilities. The boa cable system is excellent, you can tighten the boot as much as you require, very quickly with the ratchet wheel and quickly release when you want to remove the boots.

Back
Top Bottom