TFT Screen

Tricky

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
:D

On the Road Glide Special. What an absolute visual feast it is!

Planning to have a closer look and play next Tuesday. :)

You can never have too many new bikes!! Just ask Arsey...

I've actually got a little TFT envy, so decided to carry out a 2018 upgrade to a 1996 Bike. Took a while to mate the tech, but I'm pleased with the results...

The Tankbag map represents 1990's Tech, The Garmin 550 2000's Tech and my new TFT upgrade will take me into the 2020's...... i'm so excited.....I did a little sex wee.....

No need to spunk £20k plus on the latest and greatest, just continuous improvement....

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    74.7 KB · Views: 199
Wow! That’s looks fantastic Twinkle well done.

I have started planning for my 2020 ride east to west across the States and the Road Glide looks ideal. Like Doris I want to do it on my own bike! Will have it flown out and shipped home. :bounce1

You can never have too many new bikes!! Just ask Arsey...

All of TWO.

grinning-smiley-010.gif

Also Twiz you’ll need some kind of TFT “protection” installed just in case someone with painted finger nails or something tries to touch it.

I’ve been working on this set up for my FB. :)

Attachments

• 976EAECC-6FEC-4B7C-84D2-36FB823839C5.jpg
    976EAECC-6FEC-4B7C-84D2-36FB823839C5.jpg
    198.8 KB · Views: 198
At present it would only deter someone with fingers like Codcutters but it’s still early days. :D

It would if his GSA was still attached!

Wow! That’s looks fantastic Twinkle well done.

I have started planning for my 2020 ride east to west across the States and the Road Glide looks ideal. Like Doris I want to do it on my own bike! Will have it flown out and shipped home. :bounce1

Thought about tying it in with one of Bilco's trips?

Thought about tying it in with one of Bilco's trips?

Just fancy doing the Harley thing. You know - the open road, wind in my hair and the sun on my face and just cruisin down the mother road. :)

thanks Andres ill run through them with ya next week when we uncork the red

Back
Top Bottom