Thinking of this as next bike

busy builder

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Swapping my RT as it's not getting used for it's purpose and want something simpler and lighter.

I know some on here will hate it ;-)

Attachments

• Nine T.jpg
    Nine T.jpg
    265.1 KB · Views: 630
Not bad. I think when the deal is up on my GSA I’ll swap it for an R9T or S1000R. Simply don’t do the mileage to justify having it, need to just admit I’m a fair weather biker and save some money.

Agree, I sometimes think we're all getting soft, I remember having a Honda 250XL and travelling all over the country on that in all weathers.

I had Scrambler as loan bike while my GSA was being fixed. It looked great and was lovely to ride for the first 30mins then my arse got numb. The seat was far too uncomfortable. I would have one as a second bike tho...

No not yet, but Triumph are not being very generous with the cash for mine, and also their interest rates are a bit eye watering at 10%.

But have a friend in Inverness looking to get me one a bit cheaper. Although the R Nine T is a very nice looking bike, so not made my mind up yet.

I have an R9T and feel it small and cramped.I’m 6’2” and previously owned a Triumph Tiger 1050 which was considerably bigger and more comfortable.I also find the R9T seat uncomfortable after about an hours riding.
Make sure you get a decent test ride on one if you are seriously considering one.
I still have mine and use it even less than my GSA!!

I have the Scrambler with the high seat and foot peg lowering kit - just right

Swapping my RT as it's not getting used for it's purpose and want something simpler and lighter.

I know some on here will hate it ;-)

Buy it and use it for what you want. We often think bikes are like Swiss army knives, ready for anything, yet we use them for what we like. Enjoy, bike looks great in the old motorsport colour

I like that, surprisingly, looks nice.
If you want it and you can afford it, buy it, if you cannot afford it, buy it anyways, fuck the world.

+1 on Atts comments, looks good so just buy it :thumb

(Although I will add those white headguards look shite ;))

Dealers been back after some haggling, so looks like I have a new R Nine T :)

Get the LED indicators fitted B4 Delivery.

Hi busy
I'm thinking of doing the same. Had my TE from new in 2013 and it's just turned10,000 miles.
Fancy some thing that looks good like R9T roadster or Turban.
Did you buy from Inverness dealer as there seems to be a good few for sale in your photo.

Hi busy
I'm thinking of doing the same. Had my TE from new in 2013 and it's just turned10,000 miles.
Fancy some thing that looks good like R9T roadster or Turban.
Did you buy from Inverness dealer as there seems to be a good few for sale in your photo.

Parks, Glasgow. Fanny Hairbairns have very few bikes for sale unless you want new. Parks give a better deal anyway.

Back
Top Bottom