Nav V freezing - Sena

vRSG60

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Rather annoyingly my Nav V has developed a problem.
I have it linked to a SENA SMH5 and my iPhone linked to the Nav V. The SENA is also linked to my mate’s Sena 10u

All works well , I listen to my music from the Nav V , I can even press the button to talk to my mate but then it all goes wrong. When I press again to cancel the intercom the music doesn’t come back on and the Nav V locks up.
Anything obvious I should try other than deleting all Bluetooth profiles.
Maps and software are up to date on all my devices.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Did the complete set-up (Nav V, SENA, phone, music, talking to mate etc etc) all work reliably together and then stop?

Or did you change something, like adding talking to your mate and it only then freezing? Did you update any software, other than the Nav V?

Your Nav V seems to work in itself (ie function as a reliable GPS / navigation device) and given the number of variables, I’ll move your question to the comm’s section.

Other than that, I’d upair everything, make sure all the software for all the device (including your mate’s Sena) is up to date and re-pair everything together in the correct sequence.

Richard

Thanks Richard.
It all worked OK but for a few instances last year where it locked up. Thinking back it was after I cancelled a voice communication.
Nav V updated not long ago, don't think Sena have issued an update for ages. I need to check to be sure.

Unpaired the lot and I'm waiting to re-pair to my mate's Sena 10U. See how it goes after that.

Back
Top Bottom