Klim Badlands a little tight?

Wonkey donkey

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Mine isn't, in fact it's the opposite.

I have the large jacket and feel that maybe a medium would be a better fit. I obviously need to try one first but was wondering if anyone has the medium but may have put on a few pounds and may want a swop?

Mine is 18 months old and perfect, no marks, tears nothing and totally waterproof as you'd expect.

If anyone is interested I will go and try the medium on first so not wasting your time and suspect you would/should do the same. If a swop is on then of course I expect the other to be in perfect condition as well.

Thanks

Right feck it, off the diet and eating shit. I'll get the barsteward to fit me properly that way :D

Liposuction. You could probably do it yourself with a decent wet vac. :D

Liposuction. You could probably do it yourself with a decent wet vac. :D

I need to put some weight to make it fit better not lose it. I'm actually considering, doesn't mean I will, selling the jacket and trousers, both immaculate, but unsure what they'd fetch, any thoughts anyone ?

I need to put some weight to make it fit better not lose it. I'm actually considering, doesn't mean I will, selling the jacket and trousers, both immaculate, but unsure what they'd fetch, any thoughts anyone ?

I'd be interested in the trousers if they're 36" inch waist :thumb

Fat man I’ve a pair of badlands pro in 36” waist I hardly used due to a sudden waist shrinkage, kept them in case it returned but it’s only going down due enforced excersise open to reasonable offers and I’m not too far either @High Spen

I have a medium badlands in perfect condition and totally waterproof. It is a little tight for me too so may be interested in the large. As said it is in lovely condition as I haven’t used it a great deal. I guess it’s about 3-4 years old. I am off to Dent today but can send pics on my return if you are still interested. While in Dent I will find someone with a large, and try it on .:thumb
Let me know:beerjug:

I have a medium badlands in perfect condition and totally waterproof. It is a little tight for me too so may be interested in the large. As said it is in lovely condition as I haven’t used it a great deal. I guess it’s about 3-4 years old. I am off to Dent today but can send pics on my return if you are still interested. While in Dent I will find someone with a large, and try it on .:thumb
Let me know:beerjug:

Ok try it and if positive I'll try and find a medium if fits you ok to try. :thumb

Wonkey I have a large overland, and thought i may be better off with a medium as it was slightly loose on me. I tried a medium, and it was just a little squeezy around the chest/belly with a fleece on, and i felt the arms were a tad short when extended. Stuck with the large, and have realised its supposed to be a bit loose to accommodate layers.

im 6ft dead and 13 stone.

Johno23 ill be at dent and you're welcome to try on my large overland. I assume both being klim the sizing will be similar and give you a good idea.

Wonkey I have a large overland, and thought i may be better off with a medium as it was slightly loose on me. I tried a medium, and it was just a little squeezy around the chest/belly with a fleece on, and i felt the arms were a tad short when extended. Stuck with the large, and have realised its supposed to be a bit loose to accommodate layers.

im 6ft dead and 13 stone.

Johno23 ill be at dent and you're welcome to try on my large overland. I assume both being klim the sizing will be similar and give you a good idea.

Hi Gog,

Yes could be the case especially with the arms and the gut :D. The problem I am having is finding a medium to try. It's now discontinued so a trip to Sportsbike shop to try it is out of the question. Like you say I think this is the style but will only change if fits well.

Back
Top Bottom