‘04 K1200LT question

Phil Reynolds

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
I am trying to put a value on my 1200LT. It was an ex demonstrator bike from Rydales and it was sold to forum member who owned it for ten years. I bought it from him a couple of years ago. It is the facelift model and has approx 30k on the clock. Anyone give me a clue to its value?

Cheers,

Phil

any photos? abike like yours is priced very much on condition and the all important service histroy. JJH

Here she is in all her glory.

Attachments

• EF0356D5-73B9-4E63-8209-1A93A5F3B7AB.jpg
    EF0356D5-73B9-4E63-8209-1A93A5F3B7AB.jpg
    227.6 KB · Views: 326
You still haven’t given us a lot to go on. Service history is a service due? Tyers? Brake pads and discs? For example if all I’ve mentioned is required it puts a very different picture on it. JJH

The guy who I bought it from used to have it serviced out of hours by one of Rydales technicians :augie when I bought it I had it fully serviced and had a new back tyre and new brake pads with bill to prove. It came to almost a thousand pounds. It has done minimal mileage since and is just sat in my garage which is why I am beginning to think I should sell.

This is lovely and I’m likely to be in the market for one though sadly not right now. In addition to the value also interested in any thoughts about two up capability. I’m looking towards touring with a pillion who is heavier than me. I’m approx 14 stones, pillion approx 16 stones. I’ve previously had an St13 Pan and was considering a GL15 Goldwing, but coming round to the idea of one of these instead.

Back
Top Bottom