Organised tour to Croatia 2019 (Dalmation coast)

malcopopolo

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
I am seriously thinking about organising a 14 day tour from the UK to Croatia, via Germany, Slovenia if enough interest. This is non commercial and purely charged at cost next year in 2019. staying in hotels. Been before in 2015.

Anybody interested? Probably be June early July 2019. PM me if interested and check with your wife/partner first. I am out of the UK until end of May so no replies until after then.

Sounds good and would like to see, I've been as far as Austria and Croatia is on the bucket list, I reside in Manchester

Sounds good and would like to see, I've been as far as Austria and Croatia is on the bucket list, I reside in Manchester

You'll like Karlovac then. In the north, rains a lot but fewer bullet holes in the buildings.

I might be interested - I tend to have a trip at that time each year. Germany this year and I usually book the hotels for a small group so it would be nice to let someone else do the organising. Done the Istrian area and Plitvicka Park before but it was some years ago.

I'll tune in to what you're up to.

Off there week after next :thumb

I'm interested. Due to start a new job in July so will know more about availability then.

Very interested, things should be back to normal by then !! Be good to see Smogbob,if he's going, and Ding Dong Dave ! Been before and absolutely loved it.Let us know what your plans are when you can.Are SWMBO's allowed cos if not mines coming dressed as a bloke !

Hi All.

Been back a few days from a 3 week solo trip. Have given this serious thought and I am not going to be able to attend/organise this trip. Discussed it at length today. SWMBO has reminded me she is 50 next year and wants to go to Australia for 4 weeks to see family. As I have only 5 weeks annual leave this causes me a problem. SWMBO is not interested in bikes... Unfortunately it is not the sort of trip I can fly her out for a week.

Gutted but it may be 2020 before I can fully commit.

Genuinely also feel bad for the replies as it appears lots of people are interested. (including my self!)

I do have an itinerary based on my trip of 2015 which consists of 14 days of sat nav gpx routes from calais with hotels. This will allow any one/group to organise their own trip.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/rfov9y9akpl8lgk/AACCPx22sOns6YqLHmD0Yqvya?dl=0

Regards

Malc

Back
Top Bottom