France has disappeared

mickellard

Reaction score
AHHHHHHHHHH....

I am trying to enter some addresses into my favourites on my Nav V but for some reason when i try and change the country to France computer says no, when i type F the only one shown is Finland.

I have some French addresses stored in my favourites which it recognises but wont 'see' France when i try and add more.

H E L P pleeeease..... :nenau

TIA

AHHHHHHHHHH....

I am trying to enter some addresses into my favourites on my Nav V but for some reason when i try and change the country to France computer says no, when i type F the only one shown is Finland.

I have some French addresses stored in my favourites which it recognises but wont 'see' France when i try and add more.

H E L P pleeeease..... :nenau

TIA

Paging NUTTTTTYYYYYYYY !!!!

You've only got Northern Europe maps loaded.
Europe is now split into North and South.Try a re-install.It happens every few weeks on here !

The way to (near enough) check that you have the full set of maps after any update is to go to:

Your home and zoom in. Are all the roads there?

London, Rome, Helsinki, Lisbon.... and repeat. All good? Great.

Then just pluck some indeterminate point on the map and zoom in. All good? Job done.

PS Whenever you load a route at home. Take 30 seconds to check it before you step away from the computer. 30 seconds here, saves what might feel like a lifetime when you are standing next to Nutty.

I’m glad I’m not the only one this happened to. It seems this has happened to quite few on here.:augie

Back
Top Bottom