Ypres campsite - Jeugdstadion question

Anyone stayed here, in the huts?

http://www.jeugdstadion.be/E/trekkershutten.php

We're going there in a few weeks and I wondered if anyone had any pics of the inside of these huts, and how "cosy" it might get with 4 in there.:nenau

I have camped at the site several times and the facilities are of a high standard, that as a hut dweller you share among others, I dont have photographs but have seen inside them, they are quite small and with 4 occupants id think you would have to get on well with them :), nore suited for 2 I thought, depends how long your stay, you can manage a night I suppose, I compare to cabins on the ferry as room wise but no en-suite after all its a shed.

Same, have camped there a few times and it’s a really nice site in a good location, but not stayed in the huts.

Those that camped here did you have to park your bikes elsewhere or were you allowed them near your tent?

Those that camped here did you have to park your bikes elsewhere or were you allowed them near your tent?

if you get a plot near the toilet blocks you can park near tent but if your on top field we had to park in car park about 25m away all be it in sight

Back
Top Bottom