Into The West V, Leenane, Co Galway 7th-8th September 2018

Leenane

Jockser

Sadly I cannot make it, as I shall be basking in the Corsican sun then...perhaps another year.

Hope it goes well

Simon

The arm is sore:( he's been in the hyperbaric chamber a couple of times, trying to fix it quicker!! It'll be grand by september but:thumb

Tell him to take the tablets ! And not to move it so much :p

Jockser

Sadly I cannot make it, as I shall be basking in the Corsican sun then...perhaps another year.

Hope it goes well

Simon

Ya couldn't have left it at 'I can't make it' could ya ? Ya just had to make us all jealous :rolleyes:
Thanks Simon. One of these years hopefully :thumb

Booked, and fortunately doesn’t clash with All Ireland hurling final so a lazy Sunday morning.

Thanks Jochen. Room booked and sunshine requested. :101

Are ya bringing that long streak with ya ?

I can arrange the event, the hotel AND the run but the weather is in the lap o'the gawds :rolleyes:
But sure it's gorgeous over there whatever the weather ;)

The long streak will have to speak for himself on this one. He knows a twin is booked

Sent from my ONE A2003 using Tapatalk

I called into the hotel on Sunday as I was kinda in the area :)
Although there's a number of rooms booked by people who haven't posted their intention to attend :rolleyes: there are still rooms held for us at the minute. So if you're thinking of attending it would be a good time to book before Agnes releases 'our' rooms to the great unwashed & you find there's no room at the inn :(

I also took the opportunity to check out some new roads most of which have passed the test so I just need to weave them in with the other bits I'd like to show youse
Roll on September :bounce1

Back
Top Bottom