Into The West V, Leenane, Co Galway 7th-8th September 2018

Top weekend, thanks to all but in particular Jochen for setting the whole thing up.

I won't be waiting another 10 years for the next one!

Charlie & Jane.

Another excellent Leenane weekend, a stunning part of the country. Great to see the usual suspects and as always its great to see some new faces. We didn't do the run on Saturday but we both know what Jockers runs are like.... I recon we've done about 20k+ miles following his rear wheel. Well done to all involved.

thanks a million Jochen for another great weekend, great to see everyone and have the craic. :beerjug::beerjug::beerjug:

Already booked for next year :bounce1

Big thanks again Jochen:thumb2
The hotel was amazing again. The food, as always, was delicious:)

Fabulous weekend again;) A great ride out on Saturday:bounce1 and a very good choice of lunch stop, as usual:)

Thoroughly enjoyed the whole weekend. Roll on next year:roll

..............................................................................................:thumb

Attachments

• 20180908_120257.jpg
    20180908_120257.jpg
    243.5 KB · Views: 202
Soft evening in Leenane

1ba938b8c57c3bbbd20c924a5989256c.jpg

Nice photo Robert!

Brilliant weekend. Super craic. Great roads. And I had a cross between a bike ride and a sit up cold steam room session on Saturday afternoon. Cannot wait till next year.

Great event folks, well done to all, could only manage a few hours Saturday morning but met a great bunch and had good fun! hope all enjoyed what our West has to offer minus the weather ;-) all the best, Paul.

Thanks for another great weekend Jockser and of course all your preparation. Great to meet everyone. The sun was shining somewhere..... Pat

Sent from my ONE A2003 using Tapatalk

Thanks jochen

Thanks for another great weekend Jockser and of course all your preparation. Great to meet everyone. The sun was shining somewhere..... Pat

Sent from my ONE A2003 using Tapatalk

Well done jochen another great weekend looking forward to next year .james/mary

Thanks Jochen for a great weekend.

Thoroughly enjoyed my weeks visit again (as always). Great craic, great people, great hotel & food.

Hope to see you all again on another weekend.

Little bit of help needed folks, I need to get in contact with one of the weekend's attendees, a chap called John from Arklow who rides a Caponord. Hoping to get some info from him, but don't know his forum name or if he's on the forum at all. Any help at all would be most appreciated. :thumb2 Thanks in advance, Seán.

Back
Top Bottom