Comms unit with jack socket for speakers

stolzy

Reaction score
I've got a very nice Amplirider/Tork system in my helmet so need a bluetooth unit with a jack socket for the speakers.

All the Sena units seem to have a proprietary socket for combined speaker/mic

What are my options?

Got the same setup, I use a Scala Packtalk, mic and speakers have separate connections. Although I do not need the amp, its loud enough with just the speakers

I have Tork speakers which I cut and soldered onto the wires on my sena 20s, although the unit does have jack sockets
JOG%20Button_bi.jpg

As previously said The Cardo Scala Packtalk and Smartpak units have standard headphone jacks for their speakers so you can plug in any headphones or speakers.

The Cardo Scala units are fully water proof and much cheaper than the water 'resistant' Send stuff. I bought the Packtalk from Amazon last week for £188.

The Cardo Scala units are fully water proof and much cheaper than the water 'resistant' Send stuff. I bought the Packtalk from Amazon last week for £188.

I can confirm this. My Sena 20's Evo was more expensive, and much better in every way than the Scala i was trying to use. However, During a three hour monsoon my Sena did play up due to water ingress, which pissed me off.

I can confirm this. My Sena 20's Evo was more expensive, and much better in every way than the Scala i was trying to use. However, During a three hour monsoon my Sena did play up due to water ingress, which pissed me off.

So not better than a waterproof Scala packtalk

the Sena 10r has a removable speakers cable into which you can fit a jack lead ,i have one .

So not better than a waterproof Scala packtalk
Oh it is.
Twice the bike to bike range.
Much better sound quality. Clearer, more bais, easier to use and ultimately.... it works with the TFT.

Back
Top Bottom