Fat boy and Heritage

DC

Reaction score
Added a new 114 Fatboy to the Stable at the weekend. Waited quite a while for delivery, Had the stage one done with Vance and Hines big radius.
When these new models appeared last year I wasn't a big fan ! like most things though they grow on you over time. The ride is completely different from the "old " model. more ground clearance ,the shock is adjustable. so far so good. It sits alongside my Heritage 2011 model. This had a few extras fitted to ,along with the stage one .

Qt6059J.jpg

wgBGpG2.jpg

Added a new 114 Fatboy to the Stable at the weekend. Waited quite a while for delivery, Had the stage one done with Vance and Hines big radius.
When these new models appeared last year I wasn't a big fan ! like most things though they grow on you over time. The ride is completely different from the "old " model. more ground clearance ,the shock is adjustable. so far so good. It sits alongside my Heritage 2011 model. This had a few extras fitted to ,along with the stage one .

Qt6059J.jpg

wgBGpG2.jpg
Surely you mean ground clearance!

Looks nice.

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Qt6059J.jpg

wgBGpG2.jpg

Lovely

Tis a lovely bike, but big radius nearly made me deaf after a 12 hour ride, and them wheels well I suppose they might grow on me, but :rolleyes:

Tis a lovely bike, but big radius nearly made me deaf after a 12 hour ride, and them wheels well I suppose they might grow on me, but :rolleyes:
My Street Bob (with Big Radius pipes) is the only bike I choose to ride without earplugs.

Loud, but lovely.

And that FB looks great.:thumb2

Not a bad way to spend £20k.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My Street Bob (with Big Radius pipes) is the only bike I choose to ride without earplugs.

Loud, but lovely.

And that FB looks great.:thumb2

SB is also keyless stolzy but you do have 2 fobs, go ride a big radius for 12 hours and then tell me its fine.

I want it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SB is also keyless stolzy but you do have 2 fobs, go ride a big radius for 12 hours and then tell me its fine.
Its fine.

In truth, I've never done 12 hrs on it, 12hr-ability was not high on my list of priorities when I chose a SB. I've toured on it a fair bit - the noise (including plenty of snap crackle and pop) is one of its best qualities.

Its fine.

In truth, I've never done 12 hrs on it, 12hr-ability was not high on my list of priorities when I chose a SB. I've toured on it a fair bit - the noise (including plenty of snap crackle and pop) is one of its best qualities.

12 hrs was not on mine until I had to get from Faro the Gijon to catch a ferry, was deaf when I got on that ferry, even the beer did not help...........:D

Nice FB DC.

I would have chosen mine in black if it hadn’t have been an ex demo. :thumb2

Mine has SE street cannons on it and they are fine with a nice low rumble and not too loud. I’ve had a Big Radius on other bikes and although louder because they point downward do not resonate as much as you think.

Mine has SE street cannons on it and they are fine with a nice low rumble and not too loud. I’ve had a Big Radius on other bikes and although louder because they point downward do not resonate as much as you think.

Street cannons are cool, and with the SE logo command a nice price, but are a nice upgrade.

Back
Top Bottom