Goodbye BMW

appledell

Reaction score
Well I'm an official old fart now :rob. Was offered a good price for my 2006 1200RT so parted ways and bought this beauty.:D

Attachments

• 20180419_154316 (Large).jpg
    20180419_154316 (Large).jpg
    237 KB · Views: 856
  • 20180419_154329 (Large).jpg
    20180419_154329 (Large).jpg
    244.3 KB · Views: 837
  • 20180419_154346 (Large).jpg
    20180419_154346 (Large).jpg
    235.4 KB · Views: 851
  • 20180419_154409 (Large).jpg
    20180419_154409 (Large).jpg
    239.7 KB · Views: 857
way to go
those front crashbars are something else!

Whatever rocks your boat, it does look a bit star trek to me, but then everything new does the same thing, needs time to grow on me, main thing is you are happy.

different to the RT, very smooth and actually goes round corners better than the RT. No idea why but it does!

I took one out for a test ride once, I quite liked it but it didn't float wifey's boat. Stonking engine and I love the way the styling makes it the centre piece as you look at it. Hope you enjoy it.

Spooky, I waved at a guy on one of those in Inverurie High Street this evening!

Yes but that is Inverurie, I still remember instructing CBT learners in the centre of Inverurie, and having somebody instead of going round the roundabout, ignored the island and straight lined the roundabout, I suspect they never seen such a vast metropolis.

:blast

Yes but that is Inverurie, I still remember instructing CBT learners in the centre of Inverurie, and having somebody instead of going round the roundabout, ignored the island and straight lined the roundabout, I suspect they never seen such a vast metropolis.

:blast
The place has grown somewhat but without the required infrastructure to support it so I pity any CBT students in the congestion these days. They still do it though; cones in the council car park etc.

A mate of mine in Swindon has one. He got it cheap because of the colour which is a sort of browny/grey effort

He's done over 50000 trouble free miles on it and absolutely loves it despite the fact that his closest friends point and refer to it as "the block of flats" :augie

I like it. I particularly like how the plate is recessed in amobgst the boxes making it more camera err friendly

My local dealer acknowledged that the Victory plate positioning on some models doesn't conform to UK regs, but seemingly no one has reported any problems. Stonking engine; such a shame they didn't continue manufacture but sadly it was not to be, once Indian gained traction. Surprised the Chinese didn't buy the factory/designs. Still that Indian Thunderstroke unit is quite something too, if you like the retro look/feel.

Enjoy the new ride.

Back
Top Bottom