Sena 10u battery life

Status
Not open for further replies.

steadysteve

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Anybody know how long the battery life should be?
Mine was fully charged on Saturday morning, used for maybe 10 minutes music, no phone calls, no sat nav paired to it, basically on standby 24 hours but was flat the next morning.

Poor in my opinion but it does have a 2 year warranty so hopefully it will be replaced if this is not usual, I just want to get a second opinion or three if possible please.
Thanks.

Anybody know how long the battery life should be?
Mine was fully charged on Saturday morning, used for maybe 10 minutes music, no phone calls, no sat nav paired to it, basically on standby 24 hours but was flat the next morning.

Poor in my opinion but it does have a 2 year warranty so hopefully it will be replaced if this is not usual, I just want to get a second opinion or three if possible please.
Thanks.

Regularly get 12 hours of music streaming, always power it off if not in use, eg lunch, coffee stops, otherwise any phone calls go to the comms unit which isn't much use when it's perched on a table or in the top box. If using comms as well then I tend to recharge the battery when stopped for more than 30 minutes.

Thanks for the replies. I have contacted the supplier to see if it can be sorted under warranty.....
Initially it would hold charge for a couple of weeks (switched off) but seems to have gone downhill quickly suggesting a duff battery.

Got this exchanged for a new unit-- the new one is far better. Used it for a couple of rideouts two weeks apart without loss of power. Mainly intercom and a couple of phone calls. I don't bother with music-- not sure if this is power intensive but no issues when used as described.
Might be worth a warranty claim(2 year warranty) if any of you guys are having battery life issues.
Not be quickest service from Sena but it is a complete brand new boxed replacement.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom