Go Pro Hero 3 + Problems

Neil W

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Since starting to use my Go Pro this season it has developed a weird problem, this happens when I am using any one of the three ScanDisc Extreme 32GB cards (which have been reformatted ) and either of the two fully charged batteries.

It doesn't matter what video capture settings are used it will start to record, but after 3 minutes and 32 seconds it stops, it is not chaptering the images it has captured as it does not continue to record .

Battery is still showing fully charged afterwards and the memory card has hardly used any of its capacity .

Any ideas ?

Reformatting using gopro or your computer? Reformatting fat32 on a computer and see if that works.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

First thing is to check that looping isn't enabled on the camera - have a look at this YT video for info on doing this. Next thing is to format the SD card via the app or the camera itself. After that, try a different brand/capacity card to see if that makes any difference.

HTH's...:thumb2

Just get any other sdcard and try it, anyone will do cheapo 16gb, could be they have all failed, it does happen if you are using the same ones all the time.

Ta for info will try first with a spare 8 gb memory card I have in an old phone then go from there

Back
Top Bottom