BMW or Held gloves

Deleted account 191119001

Reaction score
Got a dilemma, been looking but still cannot decide between

BMW 2 in 1

BMW Enduroguard 2 in 1

Held Air N dry 2 in 1

what do you peeps think seems the BMW gloves are made by Held I may be wrong.

I’ve a pair of the Held gloves. Done about 10k miles on them. Best gloves I’ve ever owned. Sorry I don’t know if the BMW gloves are just relabelled Helds.

Please do not get me anymore confused.......:D and they look awesome and have a zip I like that

They are sheer quality, best gloves i've ever owned by a mile .... you wont regret it :D

Pulled the trigger on these, will see how they feel seem more suited to my daily needs, and price was really good 165 euro

BMW Enduroguard 2 in 1

They are made by Held, the only slight difference is that the Held version has more ventilation holes than the bmw one.

Also the bmw is cheaper, I know some big f*ck there, and comes with a two year guarantee.

So having a choice; buy the bmw ones.

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Just got the Enduroguard gloves size 11-11 1/12 well to tight so sending them back for the 12-12 1/2 but gloves are really good, looks like if you order these go 1 size higher, maybe due to the double lining inside.

Just got the Enduroguard gloves size 11-11 1/12 well to tight so sending them back for the 12-12 1/2 but gloves are really good, looks like if you order these go 1 size higher, maybe due to the double lining inside.
They stretch and mold to your hand really quickly, one of the fastest pairs of gloves to bed in in 40 years of riding.

The back one is very tight, but with practice soon opens up.

They stretch and mold to your hand really quickly, one of the fastest pairs of gloves to bed in in 40 years of riding.

The back one is very tight, but with practice soon opens up.

Cheers for that but must admit I do prefer my gloves a tad looser as to not get the tingling in the fingers, these where to tight, and even if they loosened a tad would not have felt right. :beerjug:

Got a dilemma, been looking but still cannot decide between

BMW 2 in 1

BMW Enduroguard 2 in 1

Held Air N dry 2 in 1

what do you peeps think seems the BMW gloves are made by Held I may be wrong.

I've been very disappointed with the build quality of the BMW 2 in 1 gloves. Mine split along LH index finger. This only affects when in grip mode. Using the waterproof section they are still dry.
A friends pair also split.
I do not know the held gloves but I would go for anything other than BMW if in the market for more gloves.

I've been very disappointed with the build quality of the BMW 2 in 1 gloves. Mine split along LH index finger. This only affects when in grip mode. Using the waterproof section they are still dry.
A friends pair also split.
I do not know the held gloves but I would go for anything other than BMW if in the market for more gloves.

What about the warranty or goodwill from BMW maybe worth asking.

Back
Top Bottom