What to pay?

dogmaboy

Reaction score
Hi, wanting to know what is a good price to pay for a Gs1200 rallye with lowered suspension.I have been quoted Aud $28,300 driveway with everything on the bike except sos.Including top box and nav 6.Does that seem a good price to you,dealer said no more in the deal for them,but can get the usual discount on clothing etc.

As this site is called UKGSER and is UK based there are not too many here up to date with Aussie prices. Is there not an Aussie GS site.

There’s two or three Aussies on here with LC GS’s. Try modifying the thread title, and they’ll reply.

If I'm pressed to give a response on something I have no idea about, I think 486,231 Umbongoland Bahts is the best world price I've seen from the UK. I've found things can be a bit more expensive in Oz though.

That's about £15,300 here in the UK - is your bike new or S/H if New it's a great price - If S/H well that depends on a lot of factors

Hi, wanting to know what is a good price to pay for a Gs1200 rallye with lowered suspension.I have been quoted Aud $28,300 driveway with everything on the bike except sos.Including top box and nav 6.Does that seem a good price to you,dealer said no more in the deal for them,but can get the usual discount on clothing etc.

Sounds like a decent deal to me. This a 2017 runout or 2018 model?

The Nav VI is around $1200 and topbox with rack around the same

That price include the TFT? That alone is over $1000 from memory. Personally, if you are getting the TFT then I would not bother with the Nav 6 and buy a Tomtom Rider 450 or 550 when it comes out. I hate my Nav 6.

Pretty sure we don't even get the SOS option here anyway.

If I'm pressed to give a response on something I have no idea about, I think 486,231 Umbongoland Bahts is the best world price I've seen from the UK. I've found things can be a bit more expensive in Oz though.

My last holiday to Umbongoland was epic!

Thanks for the replies

Thanks for the replies everyone.The bike is brand new 2018 build with tft screen .After reading your replies I have signed on the dotted line.Thanks again ,cheers Dogmaboy

I tried to do a deal on a new GSA but they wanted an extra £580 for the TFT screen which is free on a cheaper GS.

Is it me or that unfair?

Back
Top Bottom