Nutty to the red phone. Reversing a route, help needed

See very last line of post #15 to answer your tracks question. If you haven’t been recording your tracks, there won’t be any to display on either of the tabs.

Good workaround with the anlogue GPS, though it might need some rain protection.

Yes done that...but sadly no tracks saved.
Cheers anyway.

I have a Nav VI and I can't seem to find an option for turning on track recording? It must be lurking somewhere.....

Aha - thanks Wapping. Mine was actually turned on but I couldn't see any tracks in "Saved" - I guess because I hadn't saved them - but they were in "Active".

I thought the accepted method was to follow Bounce :nenau

This option is available...especially when a Nav 6 user doesn't have the correct maps loaded ;) & requires help from their fellow bikermate :D

Seems to be the only way at the moment, however pitfalls are one way roads and diversions, may not go exactly as planned, so waiting on Nutty and Bounce to clear the air, surely they will know.........

'Curvy roads' proved to be a little problematic; thus far, 1 way roads were fine (by that I mean that the user went the correct way down them) & diversions were just that

The best way is to throw the fekkin Garmin in the bin and buy a TomTom.

Or follow Bounce. :D

:beerjug:

How's the new TT so far?

I can make myself available for leading when required m'lud ;)

Back
Top Bottom