Touratech one piece seat

cbrgaz

Reaction score
Has anyone tried the one piece seat that touratech make for the r1200gs lc? More in point the standard height one.

Also has anyone tried the bagster seats?

I'm about to go off on a euro tour in a few weeks and currently have Sargent seats fitted which I'm not getting on with, they are an improvement over the stock seats, but not by much as I find them hard.

Cheers

Garry

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Garry.I had the Touratech seat you described on my GS.Send it back because the rear always popped out which was annoying.

Got the BMW Rally Seat and love it !But it really is solo only...

I had one on my 1150 for 10+ years, loved it and now I have just managed to find one for my hexhead...

I like them because they keep the height but being narrow your legs aren’t splayed so reach the ground easier. They also make the bike feel more nimble IMO and therefore faster :D

They are comfortable in that hard rather than soft way and my arse is still getting use to this new one, the 1150 was the same.

I’m a happy chap having acquired mine

Garry.I had the Touratech seat you described on my GS.Send it back because the rear always popped out which was annoying.

Got the BMW Rally Seat and love it !But it really is solo only...

I have one on mine and yes the back has popped out, but I took my Leatherman to the rubber donuts and trimmed a couple of mm off and now it stays in place all the time. My GS came with the grey and black exclusive seats with GS stitched into the rear seat, I found I got to many hot spots with it. The TT seat doesn't get anywhere near as hot and I prefer it way over the stock seat and I still can take passengers. This is my third TT seat and they are not perfect but better than stock IMHO.

Back
Top Bottom