"Cool Cover" seat covers

They seem a bit pricey, however it may be worth it for a cool bum on a hot day

Cool Bum

Decided to order one to see if it works , worth the Beta Test me thinks ……..no sweaty swallocks
I'll post my findings .

You can get a similarly designed seat net on ebay for about £12 I had one for a previous bike if its the same material they grip like made and dont allow free movement on the seat.

You can get a similarly designed seat net on ebay for about £12 I had one for a previous bike if its the same material they grip like made and dont allow free movement on the seat.

Linkey to compare? :thumb2 Im sure it c ant be the same stuff it may be the same ( cheaper one) as the tool box draw base cloth , as you say sticks to anything. Chinese you know

I think the Cool cover version is a lot thicker.
I'd be interested to hear what you think of it Stick

I bought a rider and pillion "Beadrider" when I was in the States.https://www.beadrider.com/product-category/beadrider-motorcycle-seats/ About $35 each over there IIRC, although they seem to be a crazy price over here Amazon They add a lot of ventilation to your nether regions, in fact when its cooler it positively cold down there. On a long ride on a hot day they add hours to your endurance.

I think the Cool cover version is a lot thicker.
I'd be interested to hear what you think of it Stick

Will do , parcel arrived this morning , so ill give it a go as my leathers are being altered this week so try it with the Textile Trousers as these seem to create more heat as such.

Ahhhh .... You GS boys ...

Sheepskin for the winter and an Ena Sharples hair net for the summer eh ... ??

(us KTM boys just get on it and go .... :D )

Ahhhh .... You GS boys ...

Sheepskin for the winter and an Ena Sharples hair net for the summer eh ... ??

(us KTM boys just get on it and go .... :D )

Well apart from Nutty who gets on it and goes until the sat nav mapping suddenly halts.......

I'll be interested in the reports on this. The temps are just warming up here now, 28 to 30c, and will get hotter. Always get home with sweaty damp bum. :eek::eek:

Cool Cover

Arrived today and looks like this , I will try soon and report , im sat on it now in the garage (on a stool) and it does stop my bottom getting hot so lets see. Impressed so far as was sat in a normal covered seat pad. There seems to be a sub structure of small springs inside which really does give it a supported feel so this must keep the gap for the air, and it seems to be not that grippy as a gripper ( enduro ) seat would be.
Anyway … lets see on the bike and on the road.
Cover shown on a Sargent Seat

Attachments

• a.jpg
    a.jpg
    270 KB · Views: 523
  • aa.jpg
    aa.jpg
    279.4 KB · Views: 522
  • ss.jpg
    ss.jpg
    257.5 KB · Views: 514
Tried the Cover on a ride yesterday , 24 degs and must admit my bum was cooler and I could feel the difference , also made the 300 mile ride comfortable and cool.
The route was mainly B and track roads but this seat cover added more comfort for the journey.
Is it worth it , well so far yes as not as bulky as the Air Hawk and less obtrusive. A winner and you can keep it on the bike all day.

Back
Top Bottom