Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sgt Bilco 2019 USA Anniversary trips

Subscriber Click here to find out how to Subscribe
    PM sent :-)
    Lifes a game.....................JUST STOP CHANGING THE BL***Y RULES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PM sent

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dream Maker
    All, due to the ongoing issues about getting motorcycle insurance for the United States and Canada, I'm going to put a hold on these trips for the time being. I've been told by the previous suppliers that they will not be doing it again and no one else has so far stepped into the breach. Third party only is available from a Mexican company but I certainly wouldn't advise using that for your pride and joy in the most litigious country on the planet. I'm sure all this will change but I'm not getting any positive signals that it will be any time soon.

Given these trips take an immense amount of planning and preparation, it seems a bit pointless if we can't get the insurance we need. Also, I hate to let people down and after we had to cancel the Alaska trip this year due to this issue raising it's head, it's weighed a bit heavily on me that a few people had their dream trip cancelled at the last minute due to no fault of ours.

Obviously, if this changes in the next couple of months, I'll let everyone know.

However, I'm working on a couple of ideas which involve rental which isn't what I normally do it does work well. Took a few guys around Alaska this year using this and it worked really well so keep your eyes peeled for this.

Apologies for those who have already expressed interest in these great trips for next year and I'll send you messages expaining all this.
    www.unchainedtours.com

"Of all the forces that make for a better world, none is so powerful as hope.
    With hope, one can think, one can work, one can dream.
    If you have hope, you have everything."

http://www.unchainedtours.com

I'm very sorry to hear this, I know you put a lot of effort into these trips and one has been on my radar since I joined the forum, although that turned into a C2C trip on a hired Harley! - but given your reputation on here I'd have rather spend my hard earned cash with yourself, so I'll keep an eye out for what you put on in place, although it would probably be 2020 for me now as I'm booked for this year and next.

Keep up the good work and don't think it goes unoticed

James
    BMW K1600 GTLE

Thanks for letting us know, and I’m sure I’m not alone when I say thank you, too, for the obvious hard work that you put into this and indeed all your trips.

At the risk of sounding trite, I’m sure it’ll all sort itself out, but realise that it may take some time.

Keep up the good work, I hope to join one of your trips in the future, wherever that turns out to be !

Kind regards,

Matt

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wot Larks Pip! Click here to find out how to Subscribe
    Don't beat yourself up over this Chris. It's obviously not a situation of your making.Whatever you come up with in place of this will be just as rewarding and enjoyable as our trip this year!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12