Midlands RnineT meet

Grim Rider

Reaction score
Meeting proposed for RnineT owners on the nineTowners forum - Saturday 30th June at the Raven Cafe, A41/A49 Junction, Prees Heath, Whitchurch SY13 2AF - 10.30am :thumb2

R9T Meet

Thanks for the heads up on this meet. Will have a run over there

Cheers Rob.

I’m away or would have loved come along, next time hopefully thanks

With all the positivity on here, it's a distinct possibility :)
Well, I'll be there and be good to meet as many of you as can make it :D

R9T MEET.

I'll be there. Is there a run out planned ?

Rob.

I’ll come along on the Turban, I need to pop to Telford to check in on the parents and it’s in the way.

Will there be a UKGSer section We should all wear a white carnation and carry a copy of the sporting life..... or similar

R9T MEET.

I'll be there. Is there a run out planned ?

Rob.

Hi Rob, I have to get back home fairly early (interview on Monday and Tuesday to plan for) but happy to take people on a short run around the local area if anyone wants a quick dash out after breakfast,

cheers

Good to meet you both guys

I’ve been to busier meets But great to meet up and have a chinwag.

Good to meet you both guys

I’ve been to busier meets But great to meet up and have a chinwag.

Yes good to meet you Fluff and Rushy I enjoyed the day.

Least we didn't need to use the drop off system.

Rob.

Apologies guys - family emergency forced change of plans today ��

Thanks for making the effort. Have to arrange another one given the great takeup ��

Should do another, it would be good regardless of how many turn up.

Not sure those two welsh boys were expecting my concise assessment of TKC80’s on hot tarmac

Cheers you guys , nice to meet you BOTH :D

The tyre response was short & to the point , don't take up a career in politics will you Tony :p

With such a poor attendance I fully expect you both to trade those mini panzers in for CB1100RSs for the next time we meet and stuff the R9T crowd ;)

Keep this open & I’ll be at the next one, maybe later in the day & lunch somewhere, there’s a great chippy at Matlock bath..

Back
Top Bottom