I am Neegan

Negan

Reaction score
Been in Central London for 18 months in zombie mode without a GS. Recently decided to move to Bicester, acquired a F800GSA and spent the past bank holiday weekend getting familiar with it.

Originally from South Africa, I had the opportunity to explore the country on a 1200GS.

Looking forward to do the same in the UK.

b1861b0205ca7c035913554202d4b442.jpg

Been in Central London for 18 months in zombie mode without a GS. Recently decided to move to Bicester, acquired a F800GSA and spent the past bank holiday weekend getting familiar with it.

Originally from South Africa, I had the opportunity to explore the country on a 1200GS.

Looking forward to do the same in the UK.

b1861b0205ca7c035913554202d4b442.jpg

Welcome aboard, have you got the special Touratwat holster for Lucille?

Plenty of zombies in Bicester :D

Holy shit, you should be doing look-a-like strippergrams or something.

Welcome aboard, have you got the special Touratwat holster for Lucille?

Plenty of zombies in Bicester :D

Been seriously contemplating mounting Lucille to the pannier frame but am a little concerned about how authorities in the UK would react to a barb wire wrapped, bloodied baseball bat!!

Been seriously contemplating mounting Lucille to the pannier frame but am a little concerned about how authorities in the UK would react to a barb wire wrapped, bloodied baseball bat!!

Just make sure you've got a ball and mitt with you and it'll be fine; welcome.

Thank you for the warm welcome!

Apart from some presumption about my culinary preference and my ability to pronounce misspelt place names, it was a soft landing in UKGSer world.

Thank you for the warm welcome!

Apart from some presumption about my culinary preference and my ability to pronounce misspelt place names, it was a soft landing in UKGSer world.

Your very welcome :thumby:
Brilliant intro post and great response, my family live in Buckinghamshire, so I know Bicester well :)

Any time your exploring in Shropshire, your more than welcome to call in, kettles always on and next to the beer :beerjug:

Your very welcome :thumby:
Brilliant intro post and great response, my family live in Buckinghamshire, so I know Bicester well :)

Any time your exploring in Shropshire, your more than welcome to call in, kettles always on and next to the beer :beerjug:

Thank you, I'll be sure to add Shropshire to my list of destinations :thumb2

PS: The same applies if you pass through Bicester

Back
Top Bottom