Two faced comment

being an antisocial bastard my self i wouldn't know what goes on at these rallies but from previous posts wasn't it gerard's whisky?:D

He'll say it was, but then he's prone to telling fibs ;)

Hi Folks I was aiming to make it to the Dent event but life got in the way, just looking at the photos it looks like not many made it either. I did think that at least a hundred bikes would have been there or are the photos not telling the whole story? Has anyone thought about a one day meeting??

Cheers
It’s a shame you couldn’t make it, because you missed a superb meeting.
The great thing about a three day meet, is that they can easily be adapted into 2 or even 1 day events by simply turning up for the requisite number of days.

The great thing about a three day meet, is that they can easily be adapted into 2 or even 1 day events by simply turning up for the requisite number of days.

Now wheres that like button...

A voice of reason there :thumb2

In my case seven days ....I needed some peace and quiet after you lot had fecked orf :D

:beerjug:

Back
Top Bottom