Trousers for the longer legged gentleman.

Gloop

Reaction score
Evening all. I just sold my old BMW suit which after 10 years seemed like a good thing to do. Specially as I bought it off here secondhand. (Hello there if you are the person who sold me the suit and your still on here.) Cracking suit. But boy was it heavy and technology in clothing has come on a long way and they are a lot lighter.
I digress.
Anyhow I now have a nice shiny triumph suit which is really good but it is about 2 inches too short. It's okay when stood up, but sitting down....... I have a 33 inch leg. Let's a hell of a draft up there.
Recommendations ? :thumb2

Ps. I paid £300 for the suit, secondhand. I sold it on the bay of evil for £167 to someone in Malaysia i think it was. Can't get better value than that.

Some brands do trousers of different length. I think Rukka and Dainese do. I always buy a brand that can go long.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Halvarssons offer a longer leg version on some, as do Dane. This is something I also look at due to an inside leg of nearer 35".

I’ve got 36” legs, and wear JTS textile trousers.

I have the same problem. I had a pair of Aerostitch Darien trousers that were the right length when standing up but too short when on the bike. I asked a local outfit to add 2" to the legs and they fit well now. For new gear I get Klim long leg - perfect.

Back
Top Bottom