Held air n dry question

Nin

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Fellas, do these jobs work with a touch screen?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

They definitely work on a Zumno 660 touch screen but not on a touchscreen on a phone or tablet .................... just tried them

Thanks gents, much obliged. BMW it is then.

BTW held air n dry going for £126 at Motocard.com

Thanks gents, much obliged. BMW it is then.

It is my understanding the BMW are made by Held anyway, and I like them as a little shorter on the cuffs, and I bought a size larger as I felt a tad cramped when in the waterproof section.

Think any glove will work on sat navs as long as you give it a good poke, but on a phone or tablet as Neil said, quite different.

Yep, just tried it, didn't know that, so if I buy a bike with TFT I'll need the beemer equivalent gloves then :)

The sat navs use a resistive type screen so it works on pressure of the touch so gloves aren’t a problem.
Smart phones use a different tech so you would need gloves with the special finger tip - I have had a pair with them and I’m too fat fingered with the gloves on anyway to make any use of the phone - then the special gloves tips got knackered after a while, way before the glove itself wore out.
The TFT is all done with the wonder wheel controller.

The sat navs use a resistive type screen so it works on pressure of the touch so gloves aren’t a problem.
Smart phones use a different tech so you would need gloves with the special finger tip - I have had a pair with them and I’m too fat fingered with the gloves on anyway to make any use of the phone - then the special gloves tips got knackered after a while, way before the glove itself wore out.
The TFT is all done with the wonder wheel controller.

Now that is as clear as you get.............:beerjug:

If you do a search on 'glove tips for touch screens' there are a number of solutions on the market to allow you to use any gloves (including motorcycle specific ones ) with touch screens

Thanks for all the helpful replies fellas- I was intending to upgrade my Aerostich elksin ropers (that do work with a touch screen). But think I’ll hang onto them.

Back
Top Bottom