BMW Algeciras

Rockred

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
I was told yesterday that BMW Algeciras no longer sell BMW bikes, and are going to sell Triumphs instead.

They will still be servicing BMW’s though ( but not mine ) any more. I’v spent a lot of money there over the years, on new bikes and services ect, and was never offered as much as a cup of coffee.

They are nice people, but have no idea of customer service. I really hope that they up thier game , and sell loads of British bikes.:thumb

Algecirus fixed a leaking fuel tank seal (1150GS) just before I crossed into Africa. I was impressed by their customer service.

Algecirus fixed a leaking fuel tank seal (1150GS) just before I crossed into Africa. I was impressed by their customer service.

They are helpful when bikers drop in on the way to Morocco and beyond, but the local bread and butter customers, and some of us have spent over 20,000 Euros in the course of a couple years, have to wait weeks and months to get things done. Did I mention not even a cup of coffee offered in numerous visits.

I’m now doing my own servicing because of the waiting time. Last time I took the bike in for a service, it went in needing only the 20,000 k service and everything working, it came back the gear shift pro not working, took it back and was told it needs a new part, Months went bye before I got the phone call to bring it in, and 550 Euros later the bike is now running well. Would I have bought another BMW off them if they had not lost the franchise....No
another bike from them No.

Back
Top Bottom